Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last Words

Jordan Paster
(2040)
Since I have lost all communication with the world, I haven't spoken to any. I haven't showed any expression. I haven't smiled, I haven't laughed, I haven't frowned, screamed,shouted or cried. It has been five years since I last had anyway of communicating with a living object. My next words are for me and you to cherish for the rest of the life, for they may be my last.
Doctors have made a machine that can depict my thoughts and turn them into words. I have thought what about what I am about to say for the last five, long years.
To my Mom and Dad. Thank you for every thing you have done in my life. The memories we have are helping me get through this tough situation. I think about the good ol' days of when i was a toddler and we used to play in the park with our dogs. I remember of sledding down the big hill at cornelia school. But mostly, I remember about how when I was a little tyke, if i couldn't sleep, mom would come into my room and scratch my back until i drifted of into a deep sleep. Who knows what I was dreaming about then, but I sure remember all my dreams now. As the great band weezer said, "I'm dreamin' through the evenin', I 'm dreamin' all through the day, and when I'm dreamin' I know, that it's ok." These words have lived with me for quite some time, and will live with me forever. I have learned that you can not take anything for granted. Don't let anything get you down for to long, and the most important part, don't let any great oppptunity pass by you, because you never know what could happen to you the next day. You have to make your life out to be whatever you want it to be.
I have spent five hours saying this and am very tired, but the last thing I want say is that, no matter what situation life puts you whether it is hard or sad, you have to fight through the tough times, and get to the next

1 comment:

Kelly said...

jordan my boy. if you wrote this your really good at writing