Monday, January 12, 2009

Back Up For Backstrom

Niklas Backstrom is a great goalie that the wild will always remember. But I am going to talk about the back up goalie, Josh Harding. Josh Harding was supposed to be the future goalie of the Minnesota Wild, but as long as Backstrom is hear, Josh Harding will just be sitting on the bench watching. "I have no control over it. All I can control is how I come to work every day and how I prepare for games." said Harding, "When I do get the chance to play, I have to play good." They're a few things that will happen to Harding in the near future. Backstrom is going to be listed as a free agent after this season, and the Wild want to resign him. If Backstrom does get resigned, Harding will be some great trading bate. On the other hand, if Backstrom does not get resigned, Harding will be the new face of the Minnesota Wild's goalie.

1 comment:

molly b said...

Amazingly fantabulous.