Thursday, September 11, 2008

Adjective

One adjective that describes me is musical. My whole family plays music so I guess that it runs in the family. One reason I am musical is that I play piano. I have been playing piano for over eleven years and have always enjoyed it. I also enjoy playing the drums. Even though I don't take lessons, they are still my favorite instrument play. I like to play them because there are no wrong notes, no matter what you play, just as long as you like the way it sounds, you know how to play them. That is why the word musical would describe me.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

WOW jordan your name is super cool!

Cori said...

hi jordan! i like your blog! i like the weezer picture

Maddie said...

Jordan you really are musical!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty nifty. I play piano but I'm really no good, it's just a hobby of mine.

ALLIE said...

pretttty cool jordan.
i want to play the drums.

SARAH said...

hey jordan! nice adjective it really describes you. i like the things on your blog too

ben b said...

do you have to sit in a booster seat to read the keys?

ben b said...

i meant reach instead of read